- Soares M., Abreu J, Nunes H., Silveira, P., Schrire, B., Figueiredo, E. (2007) The Leguminosae of Angola: diversity and endemism. Systematics And Geography Of Plants. 77, 2, 141-212 (see details)
- Castro, H; Nabais, C; Alados, CL; Freitas, H (2003) Effects of cessation of grazing on leaf-level photosynthesis of Periploca laevigata. Applied Vegetation Science. 6, 2, 255-260. (see details)
- Arosa M.L., Ceia R.S., Quintanilla L.G., Ramos J.A. 2012 The tree fern Dicksonia antarctica invades two habitats of European conservation priority in São Miguel Island, Azores. . (see details)
- Arosa, M. L., Ceia, R.S., Costa, S. R., Freitas, H. 2015 Factors affecting cork oak (Quercus suber) regeneration: acorn sowing success and seedling survival under field conditions. (see details)
- Arosa, M. L., Freitas, H., Costa, S. R. 2014 Temporal effects dominate land use as factors affecting soil nematode communities in Mediterranean oak woodlands. . (see details)
Costa JM, da Silva LP, Ramos JA, Heleno RH Sampling completeness in seed dispersal networks: When enough is enough.
Basic And Applied Ecology. 17, 2, 155-164.
- Duarte, S., Cássio, F., Ferreira,V., Canhoto, C. & Pascoal, C Seasonal variability may affect microbial decomposers and leaf decomposition more than warming in streams. Microbial Ecology (in Press). (see details)
M Nogales, R Heleno, B Rumeu, A González-Castro, A Traveset, P Vargas, J Olesen Seed-dispersal networks on the Canaries and the Galápagos archipelagos: Interaction modules as biogeographical entities.
Global Ecology And Biogeography.
- Martins I., Arosa M.L., Ceia R.S., Parejo S., Ramos J.A., Damgaard C. 2012 The winter energetics of the Azores bullfinch and the implications for the restoration of its native laurel forest habitat. . (see details)
- SETTI, ANDRÉIA FARAONI FREITAS; RIBEIRO, HELENA ; AZEITEIRO, ULISSES MIRANDA ; GALLO, EDMUNDO Governance and the promotion of sustainable and healthy territories: the experience of Bocaina, Brazil. (see details)